Mark your calendars for our first ever Songwriting Retreat and Jam Camp at Honey Vinyl Music Studio!
July 23rd through the 27th from 9am to 1pm, we invite kids ages 9 and up to register and join the fun. We'll be writing, creating, jamming and exploring music in a variety of ways throughout the week! We have 12 spots available for this week-long camp so make sure to reserve your child's spot using the sign up below!
Here is a breakdown of what we have in store!
- Daily Schedule and Activities
- 9am-9:15am- Drop off
- 9:15am-9:45am- Each morning we'll get our minds ready to explore music and songwriting with a yoga session in the Blue Room led by a trained yoga instructor!
- 10:00am-10:30am- Individual Songwriting Exercise
- 10:30am-11:00pm- Collaborative Songwriting Exercise
- 11:00pm-11:45pm- Picnic Lunch
- 11:45pm-12:45pm- Song of the Day Collaborative Jam. Each day we'll end camp with a familiar popular song to jam to. We'll incorporate guitar, piano, singing, and percussion, essentially forming our own jam band! It's going to be a rocking time and even better, by the end of the week your child will have a selection of new songs to add to their growing catalog and to continue exploring and jamming to on their own!
- 1:00pm- Pick up
- End of Camp Showcase
- Parents, we're so excited to welcome everyone back to the studio on Saturday, July 28th from 5pm-6pm for our End of Camp Grand Showcase where the kids will have an opportunity to share something special from the week that they have been working on!
We hope you'll join us in July for our Songwriting Retreat and Jam Camp at Honey Vinyl! The cost is $150 per child for the week. There is a rate adjustment for multiple campers from the same household. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for multiple camper pricing! You can reserve your child's spot by filling out the form below!